Tuesday 5 November 2019

Winter Drink


I have one last card for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop



I used the free digital file from Jessica Lynn Original again, this time using the winter swag. I printed it out and cut it out with my Silhouette Cameo. This saved me from having to fussy cut it, but you can certainly do that if you don't have an electronic cutting machine. I coloured the images with coloured pencils.

For the background, I stamped some images from Gina K. Designs Sparkling Snowflake stamp set in Blue Denim ink using my MISTI. I cleaned the stamps and then inked them up with VersaMark ink and stamped over the first images. Then I heat embossed them with clear embossing powder. I repeated this until the background was finished. I adhered the swag to the cup and then attached the cup to the background with some foam squares.






9 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.