Monday 11 November 2019

Day 6 Tag


This tag was made for day 6 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  I was inspired by Nicky Meek's tag.


I don't have any cute winter animal or snowmen stamps, but I found a snowman in my Silhouette cut files and made my tag with it. 



I cut out two banner tags and cut a window out of one of them. I attached a piece of acetate behind the window, added foam tape around the window and poured in some sequins and clear balls. On the back piece, I sponged some blue ink and then attached it to the foam tape on the front piece. 

I stamped the sentiment, from the Gina K. Designs Scripty Holiday set, and attached it and the snowman to the tag. I punched a hole in the top and added some baker's twine.




3 comments:

  1. Cute shaker card! Couldn't help but smile at the little snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable shaker tag! Thank you for participating in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.