Wednesday 13 November 2019

Day 9 Tag


For day 9 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags, I was inspired by Joyce's Warm Wishes tags.



I don't have any stamps that are as fancy as Joyce's, but I have a cut file from Silhouette that I used.




I used a stencil to make the design on the cup and then attached it to the tag with foam squares. I stamped the sentiment and added the holly with foam squares. I used some Dazzling Details to add some shine to the berries.

I used these supplies:
Coffee cup from Silhouette file
Inkadinkado stamp set for sentiment
Gina K. Designs: Sentimental Holiday stamp set
                            Warm Cocoa, Grass Green, Red Velvet ink
Plaid Folk Art Swirl Background stencil

Stampin' Up! Dazzling Details - Cherry Cobbler
baker’s twine

5 comments:

  1. Your tag is so yummy and rustic looking. Makes me want to grab a cup of cocoa right now. I am so tickled that you were inspired by my tags. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your tag is wonderful...great coffee cup design. The holly is a nice touch too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stencilled cup looks perfect on the kraft tag base. Love the little holly and matching twine, too! Thanks for joining us for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! Loved your take on her tag.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.