Saturday 16 November 2019

Day 13 Tag



We're halfway through the 25 Days of Christmas Tags! My Day 13 tag was inspired by Carol's set of tags.



I found a similar stamp in my stash, so I made these two tags.



The tree stamp is by Jennifer Ellory, which was sold with a magazine. I stamped it with Scarlet and Fresh Green ColorBox ink. The sponsor for today is CAS-ual Fridays, so I used their Noel Fri-Dies for the sentiments. I added the ribbon and they were finished.

I'm looking forward to the second half . I should have enough tags for all my presents by then!



3 comments:

  1. So honoured to have inspired your tags that you've infused with your special touches! Fresh, crisp and festively fabulous! Thrilled to see you in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.