Thursday 7 November 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags


Today is Day 4 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags. I was going to start making a tag for day 1, but my internet went out and I had day 4 up on my screen. We look at the tags for the day, and make a tag that is inspired by one of the tags. 

Today, I was inspired by Izzy Scrap. Here is her tag.




Here is the tag I came up with.


Using a blending brush, I blended ink onto the tag, with the darkest colour at the top. I stamped the small snowflakes with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I die cut the snowflakes and adhered them with foam squares. I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of vellum, heat embossed it in white and die cut it. I glued this onto the tag, added some rhinestones and a piece of ribbon.

I hope to make a tag for every day, so I'll have to catch up on the first three days. I am also going to enter this in the Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix Challenge - Let it Snow.

Supplies used:
Stampin' Up! Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue, Brilliant Blue ink 
Gina K. Designs: Christmas Greenery, Seasonal Sentiments, Christmas Joy stamp sets
                             Sparkling Snowflake die set
VersaMark ink

Frosty Christmas snowflake die by Sara Davies (large snowflake)
Spellbinders Large Scalloped Ovals die

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful tags and I love the blue and white combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is so beautifully done. Thanks so much for playing along at the 25 Tags of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty! I love how the blue background fades as you get to the bottom of the tag. And the snowflakes are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tag and those snowflakes! Thanks for joining Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this take on the tag ... love the way you faded the background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you have done the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.