Tuesday 5 November 2019

Pumpkin Spice


As I was hopping along the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, I came across a free digital stamp from STAMPlorations. It is called Pumpkin Spice Coffee Delight, so I thought I would make a card with it.


I printed out the image and used my Silhouette Cameo to cut it out. I coloured it with coloured pencils and used puffy embossing powder for the cream on the coffee. 

I used a stencil for the background and then adhered the image with some foam squares.


I have been inspired to do more colouring by the 30 Day Colouring Challenge. I am also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes.

I used the following supplies:
Pumpkin Spice Coffee Delight image by STAMPlorations
Plaid FolkArt Swirl Background stencil
VersaMark marker
Gina K. Designs Puffy White embossing powder
                            Warm Cocoa ink
coloured pencils, white cardstock


5 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.