Saturday 16 November 2019

Day 12 Tag


I'm up to day 12 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags! Maria made this beautiful tag:





I have some dies that are similar to the ones she used and made this tag:




I used a blending brush to ink up the background and then added the white dots. I first tried to use some white pigment ink blended with some water, but that disappeared into the cardstock, so I used a gel pen to make the spots. I die cut the manger scene and the sentiment, glued them on to the tag and added the gold and white cord.

I used these supplies:
Scor-Pal Away in a Manger die
CAS-ual Fridays Noel Fri-die
Gina K. Designs ink: Blue Denim, In the Navy, Passionate Pink
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Sakura Gelly Roll White pen

3 comments:

  1. I really liked your version better...lovely tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous background for this gold scene! Thanks for joining us for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.