Monday 18 November 2019

Day 15 Tag



Today, the sponsor for the 25 Days of Christmas Tags is Concord & 9th. Kim made this lovely tag with some of their products.





I don't have any of their products, so I had to use what I had to make something similar. 




I stamped the stocking and punched it out. Then I stamped the With Love and the holly and punched that out with a 1" circle punch. I made the pull tab by stamping the present, greenery and sentiments, colouring it and then fussy cutting it out. I cut out 2 tags and made a slit in one of them for the pull tab. I taped the two tags together, adhered the stocking and circle greeting, and added the ribbon and twine.

I used the following supplies:
Stampin’ Up! Stitched Stockings stamp set
                       Stocking Builder punch

Gina K. Designs: Christmas Joy, Christmas Greenery, Autumn Wreath Builder, Seasonal Sentiments,                                          A Gift For You stamp sets
                             Red Velvet, Christmas Pine ink
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Scor-Tape
Spectrum Noir alcohol markers: GB7, CR11, JG4


4 comments:

  1. This is a great design! Going to have to try it.
    Love your take on it!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is just as gorgeous as the one you CASed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea! Loved your cased tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful case, infused with your special touches! Sooooo cute!
    ~carol (25 Days DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.