Monday 11 November 2019

Day 7 Tag


Welcome back! We're up to day 7 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags. Here is my tag for today.





I loved Juliana's tag, so I made one like hers.


I used my MISTI and the wreath builder template to create my wreath, using the Gina K. Designs Christmas Greenery stamp set, and Jelly Bean Green, Fresh Asparagus, Christmas Pine and Red Hot ink. I re-stamped the berries with VersaMark ink and clear embossed them. I cut it out with a Spellbinders Nestabilities Big Scalloped Circles Large die, and then added some baker's twine and a bow.


4 comments:

  1. Cute tag and I like the scalloped circle shape. And, it look great on that bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your wreath tag! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely tag. Thank you for participating in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.