Sunday 17 November 2019

Day 14 Tag




For day 14 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags, I was inspired by Larissa's tag.




Here's my tag.




I used a snowflake that had adhesive on one side, so it was easy to add the fine glitter. I added the snowflake to a circle and then mounted that on a scalloped circle. After cutting out the tags, I stamped and embossed the sentiment, sponged some ink on the middle and adhered the scalloped circle. I added a snowflake sequin and rhinestone to the snowflake and then some sequins and rhinestones to the tag. I tied the two tags together with a big bow and added a twine bow that is really hard to see in the picture!


These are the supplies I used:
Heffy doodle Metric Stitched Rectangle die
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam Embellishment Snowflake

Crystal Glitter Ritz Micro Fine Glitter - Cool Highlight
Gina K. Designs: Merry & Bright stamp set
                            Winter Cheer patterned paper pack
                            Tranquil Teal ink
                            Ocean Mist cardstock
1 3/4” scalloped circle punch
1 1/2” circle punch

4 comments:

  1. Really beautiful tag! I loved your take on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love the colours, and your bow is outstanding. Thanks for joining us for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event! (again!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.