Thursday 28 November 2019

Day 24 Tag



I have a new tag for day 24 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags. I was inspired by Lindsey's tag, shown here.




Today's sponsor is Heffy Doodle. I don't have any of their stamps, but I have their Metric Stitched Rectangle Dies, so I used one of them to cut my tag.





I thought the Plaid FolkArt Swirl Background stencil that I have looked like swirling snow, so I used white pigment ink to sponge through the stencil and make the design. Once that dried, I stamped the sentiment, which came with a magazine and is called Woodland Cottage, with VersaMark ink and heat embossed it with sapphire embossing powder. I punched the hole, and added the ribbon.

3 comments:

  1. Definitely looks like swirling snow! I like the subtle differences that make the tag your own. Thanks for joining us (again) at Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.