Tuesday 12 November 2019

Day 8 Tag




Today, I have my tag for day 8 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags. I was inspired by Susie's tag:



I don't have a snowman stamp, but I found one in my digital files. My computer tells me I downloaded it 3 years ago, but it doesn't tell me where I got it, and I don't remember. It sure came in handy to make my tag:



I printed and cut out my snowman, and then coloured it with markers. I die cut the 'ornaments' and coloured them before gluing them onto the twine and then into the snowman's 'hands'. I added Stickles onto the tag, to make a sparkly background, and let it dry before attaching the snowman and the sentiment with foam squares. I finished it off by adding some red ribbon at the top.




I am posting this on the 30 Day Coloring Challenge blog, as well as entering the Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix Challenge - Let it Snow.

I used the following supplies:
Happy Snowman file
Gina K. Designs: Sparkling Snowflake stamp set
                           Red Velvet ink
Spectrum Noir: White Cardstock

                          Alcohol Markers: DR3, DR6, OR2, IG10, TN4, IG1, JG2, TB5
Sharpie markers: 
Copper, Silver
Stickles: Golden Rod, Crystal
Clear Wink of Stella
Frosty Christmas die set by Sara Davies

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous snowman with garland of ornaments! Love it!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags are so cute and I love all the glitter you added. These are outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was very sweet of you to show my tag. I am super happy that I inspired you. What an artist lives for...right? Hugs to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute snowman! Great snowy background and fun string of ornaments. Thanks for joining us for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable take on the snowman! Lovely tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute tag! Love the background snow and the snowman is adorable. Thanks for playing along with Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.