Sunday 24 November 2019

Day 21 Tag


Today, I have 4 tags for day 21 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags. I was inspired by Lindsey, who made these tags.




The sponsor for today is Lawn Fawn, but I don't have any of their products, so I had to use supplies that I have.



I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the shapes of the tags. I had the files for two of them, and drew the other two shapes. I cut them from white cardstock, and also from some patterned paper that came with  a magazine.

Using my MISTI, I stamped the sentiments with Gina K. Designs Jet Black Amalgam ink. They all came from Gina K. Designs stamp sets: Merry and Bright from Merry & Bright, Merry Wishes from 
Seasonal Sentiments, with love from Sweet Camellia, and a gift for you from A Gift for You. I used clear embossing powder to make them stand out a bit. They are easier to see in person. I glued the paper onto the cardstock, punched the holes, and added some gold twine.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy I could help inspire these, they look great! Thanks for joining us for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.