Saturday 9 November 2019

Day 1 Tag

I have a tag for Day 1 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags. I was inspired by Svitlana's tag.


I decided to make a tag like the one on the right.



The top of the tag was punched with a scalloped tag topper punch. The snowflake was stamped with VersaMark and then heat embossed in white. The sentiment was stamped on a piece of white cardstock, trimmed and adhered. A piece of white ribbon was threaded through the top to finish it off.


Supplies used:
Gina K. Designs: Sparkling Snowflake, Sentimental Holiday stamp sets
                            Red Velvet cardstock, ink
VersaMark ink
                            

5 comments:

  1. Love your tag! Thanks for joining Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable tag, I love it. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I really loved your take on the tag. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet....what a beautiful pair of tags! Thank you so much for playing along with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.