Wednesday 20 November 2019

Day 17 Tag


Today is day 17 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags. I was inspired by this pretty tag, made by Sharna.




Here is the tag I made.




I started by inking up the tag with Gina K. Designs (GKD) Turquoise Sea ink, getting lighter at the bottom. I added some GKD Tranquil Teal ink at the top to make it a bit darker. I stamped the sentiment, from the GKD Sentiments Holiday stamp set, in VersaMark ink and heat embossed it in silver. I cut out the poinsettia and leaf with the Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia dies, glued them together and added them to the tag.

Today's sponsor is Pretty Pink Posh and I happen to have some of their Starry Sky Mix embellishments. I added a few to the tag before I attached the ribbon and twine.

3 comments:

  1. Your tag is so gorgeous! I don't make many tags as I usually give out cards with money to my family except for the little ones who get a gift under the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this tag! Beautiful colour!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.