Thursday 14 November 2019

Day 11 Tag

Today is day 11 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags. I loved Liliya's tag, so I used it as my inspiration.




I don't have a Merry die, but I have a Christmas die, so I decided to use that. I turned the tag on its side so the die cut would fit.



Using my MISTI, I stamped the snowflake from the Gina K. Designs Sparkling Snowflake stamp set on a kraft tag with ColorBox Frost White pigment ink. I die cut the Christmas twice - once from Stampin’ Up! Champagne Glimmer Paper and once from white cardstock, using the Gina K. Designs Seasonal Sentiments die. When I glued them together, I offset them slightly so the white shows on the left side. This makes it show up a bit more against the kraft tag.

I stamped the Merry,  from the Seasonal Sentiments stamp set, glued on the Christmas, and added the gold bow on the string.





4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the white snowflake on the kraft, and the glittery sentiment. Thanks for joining us for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tags are so pretty. You really did a great CASE of the original one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your take on this card! Ingenious to turn it to turn it sideways to use Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.