Thursday 28 November 2019

Day 25 Tag


Today is day 25 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags. But Tracey said there will be a bonus day tomorrow!

Today I was inspired by this colourful tag, made by Joyce.



I found a digital file on my computer that was from Miss Kate Cuttables. It only had about 6 lights, so I put some strings together and made a square shape.




I printed it out and coloured in the lights with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers CT3, BP2, IB2, DR1, OR2, HB2, and TB3. The sentiment is from the Gina K. Designs Merry & Bright stamp set, and was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Then I just had to punch a hole and add some twine. 

I am entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes.

I'll be back tomorrow with the bonus day!

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful tag. I love how you were able to string those lights together to make your square. I guess I cheated, because mine was one stamp. So tickled that you took inspiration from my tag. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your take on the tag! The colours are so bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.