Friday 22 November 2019

Day 19 Tag

Welcome to day 19 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags. Today, I was inspired by Kim's tag.




Today's sponsor is Paper Smooches, but I don't have any of their products, so I had to find things that I had that were similar.




For the flower, I used Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia dies. The greenery was die cut with the Cottage Cutz Woodland Noel die. I didn't have any patterned paper that looked like woodgrain, so I used the Stampin’ Up! Woodgrain stamp and stamped it with ColorBox Ice Pigment ink. Then I coloured it with Spectrum Noir alcohol marker TB1. The sentiment was taken from Gina K. Designs Merry & Bright stamp set and was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. For the middle of the flower, I didn't have any pompoms, so I used a cotton ball that I squished to make a smaller ball shape. I added the ribbon and twine to finish the tag.

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.