Monday 25 November 2019

Day 22 Tag



Welcome to day 22 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags. The sponsor today is Birch Press Design and they have some beautiful layering dies. Here is the tag that was made by Kim.




I don't have any of these dies, but I think they are going on my wish list! I used a stamp set and coloured it in.




I used the Gina K. Designs Mandala Maker stamp set with the wreath builder template in my MISTI to make the pattern. I stamped it with Gina K. Designs Whisper Amalgam ink. This ink is really light, so when I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers DR5, AG3, and a Silver Sharpie, it covered up the ink lines. The center of the design was drawn freehand. For the large circle, I placed a circle die around the image and traced around the inside with the marker. Once everything was dry, I covered the ink with Clear Wink of Stella to give it some shine.

The sentiment came from the Gina K. Designs Square Pegs stamp set, and was stamped with  Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I rounded the corners, punched the hole and added the ribbon and twine. 

Since this was coloured, I am posting it on the 30 Day Coloring Challenge.

Here is another picture showing more of the shine.




5 comments:

  1. This is stunning, Dawn. Love it! Thanks for sharing it in the 25 Days of CHristmas Tags.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Congrats on sticking with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely dies!! Well done on colouring your own version Dawn!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag and that is a wonderful looking die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tag, and just as beautiful as Kim's inspiration tag. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Tags of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.