Thursday 14 November 2019

Day 10 Tag


Today I have a tag for day 10 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags. Lin made this tag, which was my inspiration.



Here is my tag:



I started with a kraft tag, stamped the background, and added lines to represent boards. After die cutting the branches, I glued them into a wreath. I die cut the bow and the sentiment, and added them to the tag. I attached the berries and then added some Glossy Accents to give them some shine. 

Supplies used:
Stampin' Up! Woodgrain stamp
Gina K. Designs Charcoal Brown ink
Cottage Cutz Woodland Noel die
Bow die from a magazine
CAS-ual Fridays Noel die, cut from gold cardstock

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Adding the lines to your background add so much to the overall tag. And such a pretty wreath! Thanks for joining us for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.