Sunday 10 November 2019

Day 3 Tag

I'm back with a tag for day 3 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags. My tag is based on one of Andrea's tags.




The ornament die is from Impression Obsession and comes with the little ornament topper die, which I cut from a scrap of silver paper. I stamped the sentiment, from the Gina K. Designs (GKD) Merry & Bright stamp set, with GKD Red Velvet ink. The branches, which are from the GKD Seasonal Sentiments stamp set, were stamped with GKD Grass Green ink. I added some Golden Rod Stickles for the sparkle, and tied a piece of baker's twine at the top.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful tag designs. I really like the ornament ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is delightfully merry and bright! Love it! Thrilled to see you in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019 gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great die! Really liked your tag.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.