Saturday 9 November 2019

Day 2 Tag

I have another tag for the 25 Days of Christmas Tags. This is for Day 2, and I was inspired by  Sandy's tag.


I don't have an amaryllis stamp, so I used a poinsettia.



I also don't have a wood grain embossing folder, so I used one that had a poinsettia and some holly. It was in a Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine in 2015 and was designed by Jennifer Ellory. The poinsettias are from the Gina K. Designs Merry and Bright stamp set and I cut them out with the matching dies. I popped them up with some foam squares and then added the red ribbon at the top.

I am also entering this in the Mod Squad Challenge - Red and White - That's It!

5 comments:

  1. This is a really beautiful tag, and you were so clever with your interpretation of the inspiration. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful tag you have made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is beautiful too. I love the white embossed flourish, a fabulous touch. Another great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us once again over at The Mod Squad.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.