Thursday 21 November 2019

Day 18 Tag



We're up to day 18 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags! Today, I was inspired by Mindy's tag.


Here is my version.




I don't have the stamps that Mindy used, but I used a poinsettia stamp that is similar. It stamps a fairly solid image so I stamped it in gray and then coloured over it with alcohol markers before cutting it out with the coordinating die. I used my MISTI to line up the sentiments for the background and stamped them in white. I added the stitching with a white pen and attached the ribbon.


I used the following supplies:
Gina K. Designs: Fruit of the Season stamp set and coordinating die
                            Seasonal Sentiments stamp sets
                            Moonlit Fog ink
                            Black Gingham 5/8” ribbon

Spectrum Noir alcohol markers DR1, AG3, AG4
MISTI
White Sakura Gelly Roll pen
white pigment ink pad

3 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful tag with that gorgeous poinsettia on it. I love the kraft colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shading! Really liked the stitched edges as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.