Tuesday 19 November 2019

Day 16 Tag


Aren't these tags by Carol cute? They were my inspiration for day 16 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.



Here are my tags.




I don't have a tag die with scalloped edges, so I used a pair of scalloped scissors to cut the edges. The bear, from the Gina K. Designs (GKD) Give Thanks stamp set is holding a pumpkin, so I masked it off when I stamped it with GKD Jet Black Amalgam ink. I cut it out with the coordinating die. I coloured the scarves with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers DR1, DR3, DR5, BT3, BT4, BT5, and BT6 and coloured the nose with True Black.

The heart stamp is from the GKD Square Pegs stamp set. I stamped it with GKD Cherry Red ink and fussy cut it out. I lined the tags with patterned paper, attached the bears and popped up the hearts with foam squares. I added some ribbon and the tags were finished.

5 comments:

  1. Carol's tags are cute - but so are yours! Great take on the originals!
    Thank you for calling on my blog and commenting! I am 4 days behind now though!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags are so cute with the darling bear and wonderful background papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant little tags. Love that bear, the heart and your patterned paper backgrounds. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on cutting out the tags with scissors. It isn't easy to keep them even. Loved your take on the tags.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling tags...the bears are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.