Saturday 30 November 2019

Bonus Day Tag


Welcome to the last day of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags! Well, it was actually yesterday, but I was out at the Black Friday sales, and didn't get my tags finished! I was inspired by these pretty tags, made by Grace.



I used a digital image from Miss Kate Cuttables for my snowmen. 


The tags were blended with Gina K. Designs ink. Going from left to right, they are Turquoise Sea, Red Hot, Jelly Bean Green, and Dusty Rose. I coloured the scarves and hat details with matching Spectrum Noir alcohol markers IB2, CR8, CG1, and CR4. I used OR2 for the nose, IG10 for the hat, EB5 for the arms and IG1 for the shadow at the base. I drew on the eyes and mouth with a thin black marker.

The word Joy was cut from gold glitter paper. I glued everything on, punched the holes and added the twine.

Today is the last day of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge, so I will add these tags to the gallery.



Now I have all my tags ready for my Christmas gifts!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful tags, and my favourites of all the cards you've made. (No surprise. LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute snow people tags. Love the various colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your quartet of snowman tags! Sooooo cute! Thrilled to see you in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.