Sunday 3 November 2019

Perfect Blend


One of the sponsors of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop is offering a free digital stamp set. I decided to use two of the digital stamps from Jessica Lynn Original on my card today.










I made this on day 2 of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge, so it was another opportunity to use my markers.

I printed out the designs and cut them out with my Silhouette Cameo. I coloured them with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers (colours are listed below) and adhered the fall leaves onto the cup. I layered some patterned paper onto a white card base and attached the cup. 

I stamped the sentiment, die cut it, coloured it with an alcohol marker, and popped it up with some foam squares. I had some metallic leaves in my stash, so I added these at the bottom.

I am also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes.


I used the following supplies:
Digital designs from Jessica Lynn Original
Spectrum Noir: cardstock
                          Alcohol markers: DR3, CR11, OR1, OR2, OR3, GB3, GB5, GB6, BO2, BO3, GB9,                                                         GB10, CG2, EB1, EB2, EB3, EB4
Paula Deen paper pack
Gina K. Designs Perfect Blend stamp set
Cottage Cutz Stitched Circle die
white cardstock, foam squares, metallic leaves from my stash

11 comments:

  1. I love the autumn leaves on this beautiful cup, great design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Dawn. I just used this set myself and made a card which I will be posting shortly too. I love that freebie we were able to attain. Your coloring of the design is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring -- love the extra leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful card!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS. thank you for sharing. Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, I made my card using that free Image. Yours turned out so nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.