Tuesday 10 November 2020

Snowman Mug

 


I have another card for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. This drink definitely looks like it would be good on a cold day!


The mug is a digital stamp called Snowman Soup, by Sweet 'n Sassy. I printed it and then cut it out on my Silhouette Cameo. I used Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers: OR2, BT1, BT2, BT3, BT4, BT5, IG2, DR1, DR2, and DR4 to colour it. For the whipped cream, I used a VersaMark pen and then heat embossed it with Gina K. Designs Puffy White embossing powder. I used yellow Stickles to give the star some sparkle.

The sentiment is from the Funky Fossil Designs - Woodland Wishes stamp set, and cut out with a Sizzix/Tim Holtz die. The patterned paper is from DCWV - Holiday Stack.

4 comments:

  1. Another card that made me smile. The colouring in your cards is really bringing that extra touch to your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dawn. Seen your cute card and had to come see it better. It's so cute and love your coloring. I'm still kind of new to coloring. I always enjoyed seeing some of your other creations. Love them all! I am your newest subscriber. Hope you can come visit my blog sometime. Stay safe!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling image and wonderful colors and card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.