Thursday 12 November 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 12

It's Day 12 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags. Pinkfresh Studio is the sponsor for today.

Maria made this pretty tag:


I was inspired to make this tag:



For my ornament, I cut a circle out of Canson XL Recycled Bristol watercolour paper, and used the Spellbinders heirloom ornament stamp set for the sentiment. Using my MISTI, I stamped it in Gina K. Designs Red Velvet ink, cleaned off the stamp and then stamped again with VersaMark ink. Then I heat embossed it with an Opalescent embossing powder to give some sparkle.

The greenery is a stamp from the Gina K. Designs Wishing You Joy stamp set. I stamped it with Gina K. Designs Whisper Amalgam ink, which is very light. Then, I used a water brush and 'painted' Gina K. Designs Red Hot and Grass Green ink over it for the leaves and berries. I added a red bow at the top.


3 comments:

  1. Simple but very effective! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply sweet tag, looks wonderful on your gift! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.