Wednesday 25 November 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 25



Pretty Pink Posh is the sponsor of Day 25 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags. There seems to be one more sponsor, so I think there will be a bonus day tomorrow!

Carol Mayne made these beautiful tags.



I have some different ornament stamps, so I used them to make these tags:


The round ornament is from the Gina K. Designs Merry & Bright stamp set, and was cut out with the coordinating die. The other two are from the Spellbinders Heirloom Ornaments stamp set and were fussy cut. They were all stamped with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with gold embossing powder.

The sentiments are from the Gina K. Designs Christmas Joy stamp set, and were stamped with  Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added some gold cord behind the ornaments and through the hole in the top of the tag.

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Of course, you know which one is my favourite! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So honoured that my tags inspired you; yours are absolutely stunning! I love all the gold; so elegant!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.