Monday 16 November 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 16

 


It's Day 16 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags. The sponsor for today is Concord & 9th.

Kim Heggins made this sweet tag:




I don't have any Concord & 9th stamps, but I was able to find similar stamps in my collection.


These are the supplies I used:

Gina K. Designs: Christmas Greenery stamp set
                             Christmas Pine, Key Lime, Cherry Red ink
                             Jet Black Amalgam ink
Inkadinkado Warm Holiday Wishes stamp set
Yellow Stickles

3 comments:

  1. Lovely case on the tag! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, so in love with your sweet tag and so honored that you were inspired my my tag. Your's is just wonderful. Thank you so much for playing along with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.