Saturday 7 November 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 7

We've come to the end of the first week of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags! Today's sponsor is Uniko.

I loved the simplicity of Wiebke Kommerell's tag:


I was able to make a tag that is similar:


I used Canson XL Recycled Bristol watercolour paper for my tag, and punched the top with the Scalloped Tag Topper punch, from Stampin' Up!

I watercoloured the three squares, using Tim Holtz Salty Ocean Distress Ink. The pine cone is from the Gina K. Designs Seasonal Sentiments stamp set, stamped with VersaMark ink and heat embossed in silver, gold and copper.


3 comments:

  1. Nicely done! Love this tag as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful!!! Thank you so much for playing along with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this idea - your take is beautiful!
    Really enjoying taking part in 25 Days of Christmas Tags.
    So much inspiration!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.