Friday 27 November 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Bonus Day


Today is Day 26 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags - the Bonus Day! Today's sponsor is My Favorite Things.

Tracey McNeely, the person who puts this event together, made this 'bright' tag.


She inspired me to make this one:




I used the following supplies:
Cut file from Miss Kate Cuttables for the lights
Momenta stamp set for the sentiment
Gina K. Designs Cherry Red, Lucky Clover, Ocean Mist, Powder Blue, and Blue Denim ink
VersaMark ink
silver glitter paper, white embossing powder, white pigment ink, bells, twine, blending brush


Now that I have all my tags made, I can move on to my Christmas cards!

3 comments:

  1. Once again...I loved your case! What a perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful take on Tracey's tag; your trio of lights is lovely! Thank you for sharing this gem in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.