Tuesday 1 December 2020

Scor-Pal More Than One Score Challenge - December


It's hard to believe that it's time for the December Scor-Pal More Than One Score Challenge! This month, the theme is Any Winter Holiday. If you don't want to follow the theme, you can make an Anything Goes project, as long as it follows the general rules.

Each month we will have a different theme and you will have a month to create and enter your projects.  As well as the theme, you will need to make "More Than One Score" and tell us where you used the Scor-Pal on your project. So a single fold card won't count, but an Easel, Gatefold, Stair Step, etc will :) Also we love to see your "Anything But a Card" projects, just as long as you make "More Than One Score".

I chose to make a Christmas Slimline Box card.



I knew I would need a long card to hold all the images, but even a regular slimline card was almost too short. So, I decided to make a slimline box card. That gave me several layers to play with, but it was still tricky to place each figure so it wouldn't overlap too much.

The best part is that it folds flat to fit in a regular business size envelope.


Come back on the 15th to see a detailed tutorial!


3 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous. A wonderful nativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simple incredible!! I LOVE all details and absolute joy looking at that card gives me.
    Lots of love from Isia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant as my British cousin would say! That card is exceptional. The placement of the people was perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.