Sunday 20 December 2020

Square Gift Card Holder

This month, the Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix Challenge is called Tic Tac Toe. We choose a line - horizontal, vertical or diagonal, and make a project using those elements.

I chose the middle column - GKD patterned paper, square and ink blending. I am giving some gift cards this year, and still need holders for them, so I made one today.


The base is Gina K. Designs (GKD) Red Velvet cardstock, and is just a strip of cardstock scored and folded over, and then glued on the sides with GKD Connect Glue to make a pouch for the gift card. The patterned paper that I used is from the Gina K. Designs Winter Cheer patterned paper pack. 

I used a Cottage Cutz Stitched Circle Die to cut out a circle. Then I stamped the sentiment, from the GKD Holiday Frame stamp set, by Melanie Muenchinger, with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. I used a blending brush to ink blend GKD Red Hot ink around the sentiment.

I stamped and embossed a snowflake, from the Sparkling Snowflake stamp set, and used the coordinating die to cut it out.  I attached the top of the circle to the gift card holder and used a removable Glue Dot to hold the bottom down. I added the snowflake with a foam square.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful snowflake design and a great idea for a gift card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and Love your three elements you chose. Thank you for joining in this Months Challenge over at Gina K. Designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.