Wednesday 30 December 2020

Sympathy Card

 I have one more card for the Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix Challenge - Tic Tac Toe


This time I chose the bottom row, Vellum, Ink Blending and Tag.



I started by ink blending the background with Tangerine Twist, Wild Dandelion, Jelly Bean Green, Blue Lagoon, and Wild Lilac ink. I stamped the image, from the Natural Silhouettes stamp set, with Jet Black Amalgam ink.

I added this background to a black layer and then adhered a piece of vellum to the back of the layers. I folded it over the top so that it covers the front, making the background less vibrant.

I stamped the sentiment onto a little tag with Jet Black Amalgam ink, added a piece of black twine, and adhered it to the back of the black layer, before attaching the whole thing to a white card base.

The stamp set, inks and card stock are by Gina K. Designs.

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.