Tuesday 22 December 2020

Another Gift Card Holder

 I'm back with another project for the Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix Challenge - Tic Tac Toe. We pick a line, vertical, horizontal or diagonal, and use the three elements on our project.

I am using the left column - Circle die cut, Heat embossing and Vellum.




I made a basic gift card holder, scoring a strip of cardstock, folding it over and gluing the sides with Gina K. Designs (GKD) Connect Glue. I did some ink blending, using GKD Christmas Pine ink and a blending brush. It looked a little bare, so I stamped the branches, from the GKD Seasonal Sentiments stamp set, with Christmas Pine ink.

I stamped the sentiment, also from the Seasonal Sentiments stamp set, with Christmas Pine ink, and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. I used a Cottage Cutz Stitched Circle die to cut it out.

I glued the top of the vellum circle to the top flap, adding dots of glue behind the sentiment. Then I added a removeable Glue Dot under the top flap to keep it closed.

This will probably be my last post before Christmas, so I will wish everyone a Merry Christmas! We might not be able to get together with all of our family, but we can still call, Zoom or Facetime, and stay safe!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Vellum is always nice on a card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous design for your gift card holder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift card holder! Love the heat embossing and vellum. The ink blending is beauty done! <3 Thank yoiu for playing along this month! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.