Monday 2 November 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 1


 
As you can tell from the title, it's time for the 25 Days of Christmas Tags! Day 1 was actually yesterday. It snuck up on me this year, so I'm a day behind, but I'll catch up!

I was inspired by one of the tags that Cheryl Knutti made:


Here is my tag.





I used the following supplies:
Gina K. Designs: Seasonal Sentiments stamp set and coordinating die
                            A Gift For You stamp set
                            Ink: Warm Cocoa, Charcoal Brown, Christmas Pine, Red Velvet
foam squares, tape runner, ribbon, tag cut with Silhouette Cameo


6 comments:

  1. Your tags are so beautiful and festive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEEEEEEEAUUUUUUUUUUTIFUL tags! I especially love the Poinsettia one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interpretation!
    Really enjoying taking part in 25 Days of Christmas Tags
    So much inspiration!
    Susan Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beauty! Love the touch of dimension and the sentiment in red was a fabulous idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.