Sunday 15 November 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 15



Today is Day 15 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags. Honey Bee Stamps is the sponsor.

Ardyth made this beautiful tag:


Here's my take on the tag:



I didn't have a stamp for the sentiment, so I used my Silhouette Cameo to write it with a gold marker.

I stamped the image with my MISTI, coloured it, and then stamped it again with VersaMark ink and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder. 

After I coloured the background, I stamped and embossed the star.

I used the following supplies:
Holy Family stamp by stampcraft
Star by Momenta Art C
Sentiment sketched with Silhouette Cameo
Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
Gina K. Designs Whisper Amalgam ink
VersaMark ink
gold embossing powder, ribbon, gold cord

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and really gets to the heart and reason for the season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tags are so very beautiful. Beautiful image designs. Great colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag and Ardyth's tag are both so beautiful! I absolutely love how your tag turned out and how cool that you wrote the sentiment with your silhouette.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.