Thursday 5 November 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 5

 

It's Day 5 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags. Today's sponsor is Ellen Hutson.

Emily Mydlowski made the cutest shaker tag:




I was inspired to create this tag:



I used the following supplies:

Gina K. Designs: Holiday Frame stamp set, by Melanie Muenchinger
                    Patterned paper from the Cold Snap patterned paper pack
                    Jet Black Amalgam ink, Warm Cocoa ink
Spectrum Noir alcohol markers: DR2, OR2
VersaMark ink
Pretty Pink Posh Holiday Mix embellishments
white embossing powder, foam tape, shaker material from my stash

I am also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Christmas Tags.




7 comments:

  1. I love your cute little snowman shaker! So much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the tag - I too am very taken with this design!
    Really enjoying taking part in 25 Days of Christmas Tags
    So much inspiration!
    Susan Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tags are so beautiful. Great winter scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh, fabulous and fun shaker tag, just love it. Thank you so much for playing along with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun tag! I had to grin back at him...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow a shaker tag! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.