Wednesday 18 November 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 18

Today is Day 18 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags. The sponsor for today is A Jillian Vance Design.

Joyce Mehrberg made this fun tag:


I was inspired to make this tag:



I used a cut file from Miss Kate Cuttables with my Silhouette Cameo to cut the different layers of the lights. After I glued them together, I used Ranger Glossy Accents to cover the bulbs and give them a nice shine.

The sentiment is from the Gina K. Designs Christmas Joy stamp set and is stamped with Gina K. Designs Jet Black Amalgam ink.

4 comments:

  1. Well of course I love this tag and think it is brilliant! So happy to be your inspiration. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on this tag! De-light-ful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.