Tuesday 10 November 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 10

 

We're up to Day 10 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags. The sponsor for today is Reverse Confetti. 

Joyce Mehrberg made these lovely snowflake tags:


I don't have the Reverse Confetti set, but I do have other snowflake stamps, so I was able to make these tags:



These are the supplies I used:
Gina K. Designs: Sparkling Snowflake stamp set
                             Passionate Pink, Wild Wisteria ink, Jet Black Amalgam ink
Spellbinders Heirloom Ornament stamp set
VersaMark ink
white embossing powder

3 comments:

  1. So pretty!
    Really enjoying taking part in 25 Days of Christmas Tags
    So much inspiration!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Stunning snowflakes and made all the more eye-catching with the pretty pastel blending! So happy you've joined us at 25 Days of Christmas Tags!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.