Wednesday 4 November 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 4

 


For Day 4 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags, the sponsor is Newton's Nook Designs.

Today, I was inspired by Tatiana Trafimovich. Here are the tags she made:


And here are my tags:


I used the Cottage Cutz Woodland Noel die for the branches on the Joy tag. For the Noel tag, the leaves were cut with the Gemini Snowflake Bauble die set. The words were cut with the Cas-ual Fridays Noel die set. It has the sentiment Joyeux Noel, so I cut off the Joy and used both words for my tags.

The patterned paper at the top was cut with a 1" circle punch and trimmed slightly to fit the top of the tag.


5 comments:

  1. Both the tags are so gorgeous. Love the Christmas colors used for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful duo of wreath tags! You've really made these 'your own' with your special touches! Thank you for joining us at 25 Days of Christmas Tags!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the darker colours or red and green!
    Really enjoying taking part in 25 Days of Christmas Tags
    So much inspiration!
    Susan Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful tags! Your tags are really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty tags! I really like the two different styles of wreaths!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.