Friday 13 November 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 13


Well, we're halfway through the 25 Days of Christmas Tags! The sponsor for Day 13 is Paper Sweeties.

Kim Heggins made this sweet tag:



And here is my tag:




I used my MISTI and wreath builder template to stamp the snowflake circle. The snowflake is from the 
Gina K. Designs Seasonal Sentiments stamp set and was stamped with Gina K. Designs Powder Blue ink.

I stamped the sentiment, from the Gina K. Designs Made With Love stamp set, with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. To give a bit of sparkle, I added a heart sequin over the O in Love.

3 comments:

  1. Your tag is really wonderful. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue and white are a nice wintery combination. The sequin heart was a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.