Saturday 21 November 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 21

 


Today is Day 21 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags, and the sponsor is Studio Katia.

Ilda Dias made this pretty tag:


And here's my tag:


The snowflakes are from the Gina K. Designs Sparkling Snowflake stamp set and are embossed in silver. The snowman is a cut file that I found on my computer, but it didn't say where I got it! I cut it with my Silhouette Cameo and coloured it with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.

The sentiment is from Gina K. Designs Holiday Frame stamp set and is embossed in white. To add some sparkle, I added some Pretty Pink Posh Starry Sky Mix embellishments.

I am also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. Your snowman is really adorable! Love this one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is so cute. I love the snowman. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.