Monday 23 November 2020

Red and White Tag Card

This month, the Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix Challenge is called Tag on a Card, and it is also a Red and White colour challenge.



If you saw my post from yesterday, you will recognize the tag. I did change the sentiment to one from the Gina K. Designs Sentimental Holiday stamp set. I used the Gina K. Designs Sassy Stripes stencil to make the background. I don't have the Gina K. Designs Cranberry Tart ink, but when you combine  Coral Reef and Plum Punch ink it makes the Cranberry Tart colour!

The sentiment is white heat embossed on Cranberry Tart cardstock. I cut out the star and scored from each point to the center.

On the white card base, I used an embossing folder from Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine, by Jennifer Ellory from 2015. I attached the tag using some foam squares.


1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.