Sunday 8 November 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 8

 


It's Day 8 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags! The sponsor today is Avery Elle.


Carol made these sweet penguin tags:


I don't have those stamps, but I have a penguin die. My tag is a combination of Carol's tags!



The penguin die is by Cottage Cutz , called Chilly Willy Penguin. The candy cane is from the Snowman Soup digital set, by Sweet 'n Sassy. I coloured it in with Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers AG2, AG3, DR1, and DR2.

I used a blending brush to add Gina K. Designs Powder Blue, Blue Denim and Blue Raspberry ink to the tag. Then I added the snow with a White Sakura Jelly Roll pen.

I cut the snow mound with a Cottage Cutz Stitched Circle die and added the sentiment, from the Gina K. Designs Sentimental Holiday stamp set, with her Jet Black Amalgam ink.

I think the penguin looks so happy to have his candy cane!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, such a cute tag with that adorable penguin. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Tags of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tags are so cute and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful! He makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.