Monday 9 November 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 9

 

Today I have a tag for Day 9 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags, and since it has a coffee cup on it, it also qualifies for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! The sponsor for Day 9 is Pink & Main.

Kathy Schweinfurth made this 'sweet' tag:


I had to get creative, since I didn't have any of the stamps she used. I did find some cut files on my computer I could use:


The gingerbread came from Design Bundles - My Paper Things - Advent Calendar, the mug is from the Silhouette Design Store - #71770, and the sentiment was written with a Silhouette sketch pen. These were all cut out or written with my Silhouette Cameo.

The patterned paper is from Kate & Co., My Mind's Eye. The ribbon is from my stash. 

5 comments:

  1. Really cute gingerbread tag. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cute tag! Hopping in from Coffee Lovers and 25 Days of Christmas Tags hops...
    Really enjoying taking part in 25 Days of Christmas Tags
    So much inspiration!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.