Wednesday 11 November 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 11

 

Birch Press Design is the sponsor for Day 11 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags. They have beautiful layered dies, but I don't have any. However, I was able to create something similar.

Seeka created these beautiful tags:


I used a cut file for a snowflake and made a few adjustments to create two layers. I cut one out of silver glitter paper and one out of white, using my Silhouette Cameo machine.



I blended a few colours of Gina K. Designs ink onto the tag: Ocean Mist, Turquoise Sea and Tranquil Teal. The sentiment is from a die from STAMPlorations - Peace, Love, Joy. I added a piece of white ribbon and the tag was done.



3 comments:

  1. Perfect way to CASE Seeka's tag with your own supplies. Beautiful tag base, as well. Thanks for joining us at the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tags using the joy sentiments and the pretty snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Take on Seeka's tags!
    Really enjoying taking part in 25 Days of Christmas Tags
    So much inspiration!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.