Saturday 14 November 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 14

 
Welcome to Day 14 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags. The sponsor for today is Lawn Fawn.

Lindsey Larsen made this adorable snow globe tag:


Lawn Fawn has the cutest little critter stamps, but I don't have any, so I made do with what I had:


I used the following supplies:
Craft mania Dies Snow globe die
tree - Gina K. Designs Sentimental Holiday stamp set
present - Gina K. Designs Sketched Wreath Builder stamp set
deer - Funky Fossil Designs Woodland Wishes stamp set
stars - Frosty Christmas die set by Sara Davies 
colouring - Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
red circle at top - Cottage Cutz Stitched Circle die
glitter from my stash

5 comments:

  1. What a fun tag! It would make a nice ornament as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that this is see through! I must try this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Your snow globe is absolutely delightful! That deer: so sweet! I have the Silly Snowmen from Funky Fossil and love them. Looks like I need to add this set to my collection, too! So happy you've joined us at 25 Days of Christmas Tags!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag is so cute! The stamps you used worked perfectly. And I love how you captured the sparkle of the glitter so well. PS Thank you for the sweet compliment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.