Sunday 22 November 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 22


Erin Lee Creative is the sponsor for today, Day 22 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.


This pretty tag was made by Ceal Pritchett.



So I was inspired to make this tag:




I used the Gina K. Designs Sassy Stripes stencil to make the background. I don't have the Gina K. Designs Cranberry Tart ink, but when you combine Coral Reef and Plum Punch ink it makes the Cranberry Tart colour!

The sentiment is white heat embossed on Cranberry Tart cardstock. I cut out the star and scored from each point to the center. I added the ribbon and it is sitting on another piece of Cranberry Tart cardstock.

I am also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. The tag you made is so very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the smaller check pattern is a better scale for the size of a tag. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty, pretty, pretty! Love the small check background; perfect for your pretty star and sentiment! Thank you for joining us in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags gallery! (Waving from 'just down the road' in Alberta)
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.